Gave money, police not registering the complaint.
I give money to clog father for a job in Dubai purposes but he not give any job and he is not giving my money so I went to police station to complain on him but inspector refuse to take the case they are saying itâ€™s a civil case so and contact lawyer. So sir please help in this matter.
You have not mentioned how was money paid was it by cash or cheque? Did you obtain any receipt for payment. Do you have any letter signed by him wherein he agrees to get you a job in Dubai if you paid him X amount? If cops are refusing to register your complaint then you can file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3)of Cr P. C to direct cops to investigate your complaint. Contact a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In-laws want divorce. my sister is pregnant. In laws want her to abort
- Aunt not returning my wife's jewelry what to do.
- Wife is abusive how can I file for divorce
- Can 2 FIRs be filed in different jurisdictions.
- How to register a marriage done in Soudi Arab in India?