Friend suspended even after being innocent as per inquiry board report
My friend has been suspended from his government teaching job. A complaint was made due to which an inquiry board was constituted on some charges. The report of the inquiry board found my friend innocent. But later on the director of education department framed the charges and did not reinstate him. I want to know how can i get him reinstated if the inquiry board found my friend innocent?
First of all we need look at the inquiry report.
Thereafter, you can send a legal notice to the education department asking for reinstatement if the report finds your friend innocent.
As being a government employee you can also make an application for reinstatement in the CAT i.e. Central Administrative Tribunal
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can property ancestral property be given as gift?
- Broker company executed trades without my consent loss of huge amount
- Delay In possession of shop in mall & no penalty paid by builder
- Husband tricked to give power of attorney to her sister. What to do?
- What is separation agreement