Forest officer took away my tractor, what to do?
My friend was kept by Deputy Forest Officer, to stolen stone in Forrest area with a Tractor. DFO take away the Tractor with him & given to Police Station. Now my Friend want his Tractor back. so I wants to Know Some Questions in my Mind. ( 1 ) What kind of Penalty or Punishment in this Matter ? ( 2 ) What is the Procedure to Redeem back the Tractor ? ( 3 ) For Whom we request to settlement this Situation ?
Penalty would be imposed only if the court holds your friend guilty. The quantum of penalty depends on the sections leveled against him. Your friend has to apply to the court to release his vehicle on the ground that it is not required for the purposes of investigation. Engage a lawyer and proceed according to his advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is agreement on a bond paper valid for adoption of a child
- Received benefits from earlier decision can recent decision take them
- Builder delayed to provide possession of flat what legal remedy i have
- Can Grandson claim share in the property of grandfather
- What to do since property given on rent now tenant not vacating it