Forceful Termination. How can i claim my salary and termination letter
I started working In an IT company in April .I was working very hard and all was going good. But on 17/6/15 ,I had an argument with my boss for some reason and he sent me home and after some time I got a mail from HR that i was terminated from job.I was on a bond period of 10 months.I still have not got any official termination letter. I sent them mail regarding my salary for 16 days that I have worked.After so many mail I still got no response as they do not want to pay my salary. I belong to a middle class family,I have no clue what to do next.Kindly suggest me what i can do ,
Despite asking for termination letter , if the office is not giving the you the same , then we suggest you that you should send a legal notice to your office through a lawyer thereby demanding your salary and termination letter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Phone recordings and chats are considered as evidence in court
- How to claim land acquired by state government?
- Similar website name can opposite party force us to close
- Police Clearance Certificate for passport if criminal case pending
- Can i recover the charges for loan when cancelled loan application