quesFired from job in 3 months w/o reason. What legal action can i take?

I was working in company. After 3 months within joining my boss fired me without providing any reason. My salary for the month of march is also pending and full and final settlement hasn't been done yet. I want to know what action i can take against the company?

• ansA Legal Notice will have to be sent based on the terms on your Employment to your Boss and then prosecute the company depending on the response to the Legal Notice.

In case the Legal Notice does not provide the desired relief, a recovery suit should be filed in the concerned civil court for recovery of your legitimate dues from the company.

• ans A Legal Notice will have to be sent based on the terms on your Employment to your Boss and then prosecute the company depending on the response to the Legal Notice.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi