Finance company harassing for wrong ecs bounce interest
I have taken loan from bajaj finance ltd and instead of ECS they people allways collect the EMI from my residence and giving me the excuse that there is some problem in their system.
Now, when I ask for NO Dues Certificate they people demands more amount in name of ECS Bouncing and after 2 years i am regularly receiving calls from some unknown number claiming to be from Dehli police and threatening me that if i will not pay certain amount then they will issue some kind of not bailable warrant against me
Police has no role to play in this case. Finance companies commonly pose as cops and threaten the borrowers telephonically with a non-bailable warrant.
The maxiimum which the finance company can do is file a case for recovery against you which you will get sufficient opportunity to contest fittingly by engaging a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a women get maintenance if she remarries after divorce
- If unregistered will is valid or not?
- Can I file divorce case if husband is in US
- Company is not giving me certificate that is Important for my career
- Union ne fraud sign karke bye laws change karwa diye company ke.