quesFinance company harassing for wrong ecs bounce interest

I have taken loan from bajaj finance ltd and instead of ECS they people allways collect the EMI from my residence and giving me the excuse that there is some problem in their system.

Now, when I ask for NO Dues Certificate they people demands more amount in name of ECS Bouncing and after 2 years i am regularly receiving calls from some unknown number claiming to be from Dehli police and threatening me that if i will not pay certain amount then they will issue some kind of not bailable warrant against me

• ansPolice has no role to play in this case. Finance companies commonly pose as cops and threaten the borrowers telephonically with a non-bailable warrant.

The maxiimum which the finance company can do is file a case for recovery against you which you will get sufficient opportunity to contest fittingly by engaging a lawyer.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only