False Promise by Employee
i worked as medical transcriptionist for 2 year. the Transdyne company took my 10th, inter, degree original certificates. that job was very stressful. lot of stress to eyes. so i quit the job. i cant work in such a stressful job which was affecting my health. i used to work for 12to 14 hours for only Rs.6000/-. In Hyderabad rented auto drivers are earning Rs.10,000 per month. i was working for US doctors. i have to transcribe what they dictate online. The company was getting about Rs. 90,000/ from my work. They are cheating people by giving advertisements in newspapers that they will pay Rs.18,000/month. i have that newspaper ad with me. how can i get back my certificates and take action against them for cheating people with such ads and earning huge profits by paying such a low wages. They stopped one month salary also.
Regarding getting back your certificates, you may give them a notice through your lawyer, and then file a civil suit. Regarding false advertisements, you may initiate criminal proceedings against the for cheating etc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife living in my house even after divorce
- Construction of additional floors by Builder
- Can I ask for reimbursement of service tax paid to government
- Made payment to a person who promised to give job now absconding
- Divorce case -Monthly Maintenance charges & share in proprties