quesFalse Promise by Employee

i worked as medical transcriptionist for 2 year. the Transdyne company took my 10th, inter, degree original certificates. that job was very stressful. lot of stress to eyes. so i quit the job. i cant work in such a stressful job which was affecting my health. i used to work for 12to 14 hours for only Rs.6000/-. In Hyderabad rented auto drivers are earning Rs.10,000 per month. i was working for US doctors. i have to transcribe what they dictate online. The company was getting about Rs. 90,000/ from my work. They are cheating people by giving advertisements in newspapers that they will pay Rs.18,000/month. i have that newspaper ad with me. how can i get back my certificates and take action against them for cheating people with such ads and earning huge profits by paying such a low wages. They stopped one month salary also.

• ansRegarding getting back your certificates, you may give them a notice through your lawyer, and then file a civil suit. Regarding false advertisements, you may initiate criminal proceedings against the for cheating etc.