Ex Company not issuing relieving letter despite committing to do so
Husband worked in Bhubaneswar for 2 years. He left his company and joined a company in Gurgaon recently. His company asked for all documents from the previous company and the previous company said that they will issue the relieving letter in a month.
But now they say that they will take 2-3 months for the relieving letter. 21st march if he does not submit the relieving letter he will lose the new job.
They gave the resignation acceptance also but are not giving the relieving letter. What can we do?
If your husband's ex employer accepted the resignation but is delaying in providing you the relieving letter due to which your husband might lose his current job in such a situation we advice you,
to send a legal notice to the ex company through an advocate demanding your husband's relieving letter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tricked into signing a rent agreement. How to avoid such agreement?
- Cheque Payment stopped and Now Not Agreeing to pay.
- transfer of ownership and loan
- Can RTI document submitted by plaintiff received as evidence in court
- Applied for UPSC criminal case pending against me will there be issue