Ex Company not issuing relieving letter despite committing to do so
Husband worked in Bhubaneswar for 2 years. He left his company and joined a company in Gurgaon recently. His company asked for all documents from the previous company and the previous company said that they will issue the relieving letter in a month.
But now they say that they will take 2-3 months for the relieving letter. 21st march if he does not submit the relieving letter he will lose the new job.
They gave the resignation acceptance also but are not giving the relieving letter. What can we do?
If your husband's ex employer accepted the resignation but is delaying in providing you the relieving letter due to which your husband might lose his current job in such a situation we advice you,
to send a legal notice to the ex company through an advocate demanding your husband's relieving letter.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Service matter SLP rejected by SC but question of law open. Meaning?
- Husband forcing for mutual divorce, what can I do
- False case of bribe has been filed against me,what should I do legally
- How to recover payment if I have blank undated cheques from a party
- Can sister claim share in my self acquired property