×

quesEx Company not issuing relieving letter despite committing to do so

Husband worked in Bhubaneswar for 2 years. He left his company and joined a company in Gurgaon recently. His company asked for all documents from the previous company and the previous company said that they will issue the relieving letter in a month.

But now they say that they will take 2-3 months for the relieving letter. 21st march if he does not submit the relieving letter he will lose the new job.

They gave the resignation acceptance also but are not giving the relieving letter. What can we do?

If your husband's ex employer accepted the resignation but is delaying in providing you the relieving letter due to which your husband might lose his current job in such a situation we advice you,

to send a legal notice to the ex company through an advocate demanding your husband's relieving letter.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only