×

quesEmployment, salary and termination dispute. Where can i complaint?

Hello Sir/Madam, I joined one private company as a business development executive on 2nd Feb. 2015. I went there continuously till 15thof July 2015. In my offer letter they did not mention on which date they will give salary, whether I must reach the company targets in order to get my salary. I told them on the day of interview that if this job is target oriented I don’t want to join. They agreed for this on that day. Thing is I have not been getting my salary on time right from the beginning, last 4 months I got my salary, but not on time every month. Can i file a case against them?

First of all you file a written representation before your HR thereby asking them to pay your salalry.

If they fail to pay your salary you should send a legal notice through a lawyer and subsequently file a suit for recovery.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only