quesEmployment, salary and termination dispute. Where can i complaint?

Hello Sir/Madam, I joined one private company as a business development executive on 2nd Feb. 2015. I went there continuously till 15thof July 2015. In my offer letter they did not mention on which date they will give salary, whether I must reach the company targets in order to get my salary. I told them on the day of interview that if this job is target oriented I don’t want to join. They agreed for this on that day. Thing is I have not been getting my salary on time right from the beginning, last 4 months I got my salary, but not on time every month. Can i file a case against them?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      First of all you file a written representation before your HR thereby asking them to pay your salalry.

      If they fail to pay your salary you should send a legal notice through a lawyer and subsequently file a suit for recovery.

    • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I started working in a IT company on october 3rd 2016.I have signed a bond…
    I am asking for my working period salary only, pending 4 months’ salary,(OCT 2015 to…
    Sir/Madam, I'm currently a probationary officer in Bank . I joined in July 2017 and…

    My company is not releasing my Full and Final including my PF, gratuity and other…

    Labour & Service Lawyers in India

    Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court
     Experience: 19 years

    Advocate Sunil Dalal

      New Friends Colony
     Experience: 20 years

    Advocate Rajesh K.S

      Rajaji Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly