Employment, salary and termination dispute. Where can i complaint?
Hello Sir/Madam, I joined one private company as a business development executive on 2nd Feb. 2015. I went there continuously till 15thof July 2015. In my offer letter they did not mention on which date they will give salary, whether I must reach the company targets in order to get my salary. I told them on the day of interview that if this job is target oriented I don’t want to join. They agreed for this on that day. Thing is I have not been getting my salary on time right from the beginning, last 4 months I got my salary, but not on time every month. Can i file a case against them?
First of all you file a written representation before your HR thereby asking them to pay your salalry.
If they fail to pay your salary you should send a legal notice through a lawyer and subsequently file a suit for recovery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- License required to start a Sports Venture
- What the procedure for divorce after 1 year of marriage?
- Filed for mutual divorce but want to extend the cooling off period
- What is NBW and how it is executed
- What is the procedure to change Public Trust Registered Office