quesEmployment rights / rules

I have joined a new office and they are not given me an appointment letter but just got a bond signed on a paper that neither has the company name nor logo.

In addition, the company has been changing rules and policies pertaining to the probation period without the consent of employees. Does any company has the authority to modify rules after the employee has already been working for some time?

• ansIf an employer refuses to give an appointment letter it would imply that company does not want to place the employee on record the salary to be paid to employees, notice period etc. Without an appointment letter there is no evidence or identity that you belong to the particular company.

The company cannot change it's rules and regulations arbitrarily. It would be better to quit the organisation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only