quesEmployment rights / rules

I have joined a new office and they are not given me an appointment letter but just got a bond signed on a paper that neither has the company name nor logo.

In addition, the company has been changing rules and policies pertaining to the probation period without the consent of employees. Does any company has the authority to modify rules after the employee has already been working for some time?

  • ansIf an employer refuses to give an appointment letter it would imply that company does not want to place the employee on record the salary to be paid to employees, notice period etc. Without an appointment letter there is no evidence or identity that you belong to the particular company.

    The company cannot change it's rules and regulations arbitrarily. It would be better to quit the organisation.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have been called for an govt. job interview and they are asking for character…
Hi, I have worked for a MNC for more than 3 yrs in Gurgaon. I…

I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my…

I have worked for IT Company from 27th July, 2015. I have worked on outside…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly