quesEmployer not paying my salary after suddenly terminating my services

I was working with Aviva Life insurance under 3rd party. I had an issue with one of the managers and I was told by Aviva life that my salary will be given by the 3rd party employer. My employer told me that my performance had some issues and Aviva faced some losses due to me which was not true. How should I get my salary now? I also want to claim the 1 month salary they should pay as I was terminated by them.

We suggest you first send your employer a legal notice through an advocate demanding your salary.

In case your employer does not reply within a period of 30 days you should file a suit for recovery in the appropriate civil court.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only