Employer not paying my salary after suddenly terminating my services
I was working with Aviva Life insurance under 3rd party. I had an issue with one of the managers and I was told by Aviva life that my salary will be given by the 3rd party employer. My employer told me that my performance had some issues and Aviva faced some losses due to me which was not true. How should I get my salary now? I also want to claim the 1 month salary they should pay as I was terminated by them.
We suggest you first send your employer a legal notice through an advocate demanding your salary.
In case your employer does not reply within a period of 30 days you should file a suit for recovery in the appropriate civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False accusations of cheating how can I get out of it
- is Notorised Adoption paper Valid?
- suing my ex-employer on grounds of gender discrimination
- what action should we take regarding CBI closure report
- Can builder deduct 25% of amount on cancellation of flat