Employer not granting an NOC
I am working in a PSU company as an assistant engineer in maintenance department.I want an NOC from HR department to apply for another external employment. HR department says that NOC will be issued to me only when the format of NOC is duly filled and forwarded by my controlling officer to HR department.
But my controlling officer is denying to sign on NOC form without giving any proper justification. I know that according to company employment policy maual I am eligible in all respect to to get an NOC and HR department is also agree with me and renders my requirements legitimate.I don't know why my controlling officer is showing this kind of mischievousness. please suggest me what to do for getting NOC.
Meet the Personnel Manager or the person who is in charge of personnel matters in your firm, and complaint about your controlling officer of his reluctance to sign the NOC and if it is not fruitful, approach the High Court to file a Writ petition to pray for giving direction to the controlling officer to issue the NOC at once.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How Do I file for divorce?
- Company took money for work. No work done. Office closed. What to do?
- Maintenance case filed by wife in abroad as well as in India
- Can daughters claim in ancestral property if transferred in son's name
- Working in Air force want to quit how can I do this