employer not giving experience letter
My employer is not giving me experinece letter thouth I have served 2 months notice period. I served 13 more days after completing my notice period but then also they are not giving me my experience letter. What can I do?
Send your employer a Legal Notice through a lawyer. In case this does not resolve the issue, file case in the labour court seeking the relieving letter be issued to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Child Custody case filed by me. Got interim order.
- What share does my wife and all heirs have in her father's property?
- mother schedule caste father obc caste can child get s.c. certificate
- Maximum time period to get licence and register startup
- Cheated by TNV Lucknow by removed of validity of ISO certificates