employer not giving experience letter
My employer is not giving me experinece letter thouth I have served 2 months notice period. I served 13 more days after completing my notice period but then also they are not giving me my experience letter. What can I do?
Send your employer a Legal Notice through a lawyer. In case this does not resolve the issue, file case in the labour court seeking the relieving letter be issued to you.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want child custody wife left home with kids wife is not working
- Wife left husband's home not coming back
- How to obtain copy of civil suit from district court
- property was sold without some paper work
- How to get property of father after his death where mother is nominee