quesEmployer incorrectly terminated on grounds of dual employment

Company policy is for serving 60 days notice period, I served 4 days only and later offered to buy out which the company didn't accept. I couldn't continue. Later I received termination letter on grounds of dual employment when I joined another company 10 days later. My previous employer is not providing me experience letter, please assist

• ansYour terms in the private employment depends upon your employment contract. We need to go through your employment contract to give you a best advice according to your legal situation.