quesEmployer incorrectly terminated on grounds of dual employment

Company policy is for serving 60 days notice period, I served 4 days only and later offered to buy out which the company didn't accept. I couldn't continue. Later I received termination letter on grounds of dual employment when I joined another company 10 days later. My previous employer is not providing me experience letter, please assist

Your terms in the private employment depends upon your employment contract. We need to go through your employment contract to give you a best advice according to your legal situation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only