Employer incorrectly terminated on grounds of dual employment
Company policy is for serving 60 days notice period, I served 4 days only and later offered to buy out which the company didn't accept. I couldn't continue. Later I received termination letter on grounds of dual employment when I joined another company 10 days later. My previous employer is not providing me experience letter, please assist
Your terms in the private employment depends upon your employment contract. We need to go through your employment contract to give you a best advice according to your legal situation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife complaining to officials to stop father's pension
- Grand father's self acquired property claimed by grand sons.
- Agreement to sale signed but only the last page any issue in this
- Sister's in laws cheated and did'nt inform about her husband's disease
- What all legal rights do a female employer have in public sector bank?