Employer incorrectly terminated on grounds of dual employment
Company policy is for serving 60 days notice period, I served 4 days only and later offered to buy out which the company didn't accept. I couldn't continue. Later I received termination letter on grounds of dual employment when I joined another company 10 days later. My previous employer is not providing me experience letter, please assist
Your terms in the private employment depends upon your employment contract. We need to go through your employment contract to give you a best advice according to your legal situation.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Should my mother retain her share in ancestral property
- Tenant creating problems with landlords.
- Transfer deed in favour of legally adopted son in haryana
- Tenant not vacating the official premises.
- Son claiming property on basis of unregistered will can sisters claim?