quesEmployer blackmailing me to give him money. What recourse available?

I recently left a job in which my employer didn't pay me well and asked me to take care of business logistics and advertisement saying he will compensate in next transactions which were never sufficient.

He never gave me or anyone appointment documents. Later he blackmailed me saying he will reach my home and disturb my family and in laws, and made me sign cheques for him to leave me alone.

He is now trying to force other employees' salaries as well on me which are calling and blackmailing me. Please help.

Post reviewing your query, I understand that two complex questions are involved here:

(a) Related to Service matter (b) Related to Criminal matter.

(a) As far as the first part is concerned, the aggrieved require to provide details of his employment. However prima facie it exhibits that no appointment letter was forwarded to him and therefore, it would be difficult to establish the employer employee relationship based on which recovery / labor remedy can be seeked.

(b) As far as second part is concerned, it certainly constitutes the ingredients of a Criminal offence and we suggest that as the first step, a complaint has to be moved before the concerned Police Station.