quesemployee's punishment

An employee works in a government aided school in Bihar. School is affiliated to Bihar state board. He performs his duty well, comes in times, leave the office on time. But he does not resides within the boundaries of the city. So he is not paid any HRA (House Rent Allowance). Is that a sufficient punishment? What else can be done against that employee? What does law says in this regard? What is the law regarding such cases?

  • ansIf he has been doing his work diligently comes to work on time and leaves on time you should not punish him. In fact you should appreciate the fact that although he is not staying within the city yet he comes to school on time and does his work without any complaints. You should reward him not punish him.

    And not everyone can afford to stay within city limits.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Sir/Madam, i was terminated by company without notice, also when i asked for reason…

I used to work with a IT company. After a couple of months they started…

I joined a training centre last year.The person said that it was a company and…
I am one of the employees of a 5 star hotel in Goa which has…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly