An employee works in a government aided school in Bihar. School is affiliated to Bihar state board. He performs his duty well, comes in times, leave the office on time. But he does not resides within the boundaries of the city. So he is not paid any HRA (House Rent Allowance). Is that a sufficient punishment? What else can be done against that employee? What does law says in this regard? What is the law regarding such cases?
If he has been doing his work diligently comes to work on time and leaves on time you should not punish him. In fact you should appreciate the fact that although he is not staying within the city yet he comes to school on time and does his work without any complaints. You should reward him not punish him.
And not everyone can afford to stay within city limits.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband did second nikah without informing how to divorce him
- We fall under SC category but parents never made any certificate
- What is the procedure for filing divorce.
- What action can i take against my son for creating false will.
- Father registered property in uncle's name can i claim it back