×

quesEmployee won the case but employer filed stay in the high court

A government employee was suspended and dismissed from his service.He won the case in his favour in the CAT.without reinsisting him in the service the employer file stay in yhe high court. In November of this year he was superanuated from his service. How can he proceed further to get justice?

Is the case pending in High Court? If the appeal is pending, then you will have to wait for the outcome of the decision of High court. If the decsion is in favour of employee will receive back wages. 

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only