quesEmployee won the case but employer filed stay in the high court

A government employee was suspended and dismissed from his service.He won the case in his favour in the CAT.without reinsisting him in the service the employer file stay in yhe high court. In November of this year he was superanuated from his service. How can he proceed further to get justice?

  • ans

    Is the case pending in High Court? If the appeal is pending, then you will have to wait for the outcome of the decision of High court. If the decsion is in favour of employee will receive back wages. 

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir / Madam, I joined  Insurance Co. as class 1 Officer in August 2014…
Hi Sir/ Madam, I resigned from my company and asked for an early release as…
I was working with a corporate company for the past one year and resigned after…
I worked for a Pvt Ltd Co since Apr14 at Kolkata. Appointmnt letter Service Severance…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly