Employee won the case but employer filed stay in the high court
A government employee was suspended and dismissed from his service.He won the case in his favour in the CAT.without reinsisting him in the service the employer file stay in yhe high court. In November of this year he was superanuated from his service. How can he proceed further to get justice?
Is the case pending in High Court? If the appeal is pending, then you will have to wait for the outcome of the decision of High court. If the decsion is in favour of employee will receive back wages.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Termination without specifying any reason and prior notice
- Daughter's share in father's property transferred in the name of son
- School suspended child. Child now depressed. What action can we take?
- HUF Property sold by KARTA after Partition
- Mother in law abusive and non supportive what are my right