quesEmployee ran off with documents and advance salary. What can be done?

A person joined our company and signed an agreement which stated they wont leave the company before 2 years. But recently one of the employee took advance salary from me and ran away with some of our documents as well. Now neither he is responding to our calls and mails. What can be done in such a situation?

We suggest you to send the employee a notice, thereby declaring him absconding in the notice and also stating that if he fails to report you shall be constrained to lodge a police complaint.

Despite the legal notice, if he fails to respond then you can file a police complaint and suit of recovery against the employee.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only