Employee ran off with documents and advance salary. What can be done?
A person joined our company and signed an agreement which stated they wont leave the company before 2 years. But recently one of the employee took advance salary from me and ran away with some of our documents as well. Now neither he is responding to our calls and mails. What can be done in such a situation?
We suggest you to send the employee a notice, thereby declaring him absconding in the notice and also stating that if he fails to report you shall be constrained to lodge a police complaint.
Despite the legal notice, if he fails to respond then you can file a police complaint and suit of recovery against the employee.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Development authority acquired site, no new site given after HC order.
- VAT requires address for online business don't have any address
- Signed an employment bond, but want to leave job before time.
- Want part in ancestral property how to proceed
- Cheating for 12 lakhs and sex on the pretex of false marriage