eligibility for Gratuity
I joined a firm in 2008 and relived on 2013. I came to know that I should get gratuity but my company HR/Accounts deptt is denying to give the amount in full & final. Please advise if I am eligible for gratuity or not? We have a six days working in a week and 2nd Saturday off.
You have not completed five year continuous service,hence not eligible to claim gratuity.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How much property can be claimed by my sister as per laws?
- Can we claim share in property gifted to brother
- Person gave cheque as security but it got bounced can i file case 420
- Hindu daughters right on fathers property
- public servant issued a illegal notice for recovery of fee of NOC