eligibility for Gratuity
I joined a firm in 2008 and relived on 2013. I came to know that I should get gratuity but my company HR/Accounts deptt is denying to give the amount in full & final. Please advise if I am eligible for gratuity or not? We have a six days working in a week and 2nd Saturday off.
You have not completed five year continuous service,hence not eligible to claim gratuity.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how long does it take for Divorce not by mutual consent
- How can i get Anticipatory bail in false 498a
- Does pending case status change if firm is transferred?
- Do not wish to get transferred to other location from company
- my mothers brothers are not giving correct money after partition.