Early hearing application rejected in December. When again to apply?
We (190 persons) have filed a case in Delhi High Court regarding implementation of old pension scheme for early hearing which was not accepted by the court in the month of December. We shall be grateful if you would kindly let us know after how many days one can put the application again to the court?
We will have to examine the copy of order passed by the High Court only then we can adderess your query.
However normal time limit to file appeal is 30 days .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- FIR number wrongly mentioned in bail application
- Partitioned Joint Property of parents rights to married daughters
- Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent
- Shop purchased on partnership builder did not delivered the possession
- My friends wife is harassing me and my family what to do.