quesEarly hearing application rejected in December. When again to apply?

We (190 persons) have filed a case in Delhi High Court regarding implementation of old pension scheme for early hearing which was not accepted by the court in the month of December. We shall be grateful if you would kindly let us know after how many days one can put the application again to the court?

We will have to examine the copy of order passed by the High Court only then we can adderess your query.

However normal time limit to file appeal is 30 days .

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only