Do UPSC recommend for increment in salary? Got job through UPSC.
I joined PEC University of technology through UPSC on March 29, 2001 and before joining them I got a written commitment from the authorities on Feb 7, 2001 that my pay will be protected as per Govt. Circular Notification.
This commitment was given to me after getting complete details about my previous organization and salary.
In 2010 the college authorities told me that Since UPSC has not recommended my name with additional increment, I am not entitled to the increment.
What is the legal remedy available to me?
With the scant information supplied by you, it is difficult to give precise Legal Advice. If you are aggrieved with the UPSC decision and if it appears to be arbitrary and violates the equality doctrine, you can approach the Hon'ble High Court in Writ jurisdiction seeking the remedy.
If PEC University falls within the jurisdiction of CAT (Central Administrative Tribunal), you have to file your case with them accordingly.
You may write in / call us for further discussion as we can provide you detailed legal advice once all the facts are established.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife is cheating me what action can I take against her
- Extra charges by builder not mentioned earlier
- Can I file a case against someone discreetly selling sex toys online?
- Traveling to USA for 3 years Passport expiring
- Do granddaughters have share in grandfathers property?