Do time bound scale get impacted due to penalty imposed after enquiry?
Will the penalty imposed on a Public Servant 1.5 years after enquiry was initiated impact the time bound scale due to the person wherein the scale was due before the penalty was imposed but after the enquiry started?
The facts provided by you are very unclear and ambiguous. We request you to provide us with clear facts such as:
1. The inquiry was initiated for what reason.
2. Gist of your office order, wherein the penalty was imposed.
Further, term and conditions of employment, or any inquiry in the employment is always governed by the Service Rules of the organization. So, would request you to kindly check the service rules of your organization and in case you find any relevant points pertaining to the facts and circumstances of your case, would request you to provide us the with same.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 7month salary pending after resignation. How to claim it from company?
- Husband died how can i claim share in his property and bank accounts
- How to get divorce from a non supporting husband? Take family's side.
- Can registry of floors be done before they are constructed?
- Asked for mothers job after her death but was denied what to do