Do i need to provide Provident Fund for 4 employee?
I am wiling to start a new company. I am planning to hire 4 people at a monthly salary of 20,000 per month. Do i need to deduct and deposit provident fund for the same?
The Provident Fund Act of 1952 is applicable in case number of employees are more than 20.
Since the number of employees would be only 4 provisions of the act would not be applicable.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son-in-law got ex-parte divorce and child custody in US. What to do ?
- Was involved in case will it be problem in police verification for job
- Are legal heirs responsible for the debts of the deceased person
- What is the procedure to file cheque bounce case
- Can I file a case against a broker on the basis of credit note