Do i need to provide Provident Fund for 4 employee?
I am wiling to start a new company. I am planning to hire 4 people at a monthly salary of 20,000 per month. Do i need to deduct and deposit provident fund for the same?
The Provident Fund Act of 1952 is applicable in case number of employees are more than 20.
Since the number of employees would be only 4 provisions of the act would not be applicable.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Restaurant in residential area creating problem people living there
- selling of land
- Boyfriend threatening to upload personal photos What action can I take
- Selected for a post but did not receive appointment letter
- Legal heirs fradulently took dads signatures to sell grandfathers land