Did not serve service period. Job abandoned.
I worked in MNC for 2 months and moved to USA on B1 Visa. I found an employer in USA, who can file H1B for me. So, i decided to trigger exit from my employer, and told i could not serve the notice period. Now, I got an letter from my employer that , my job is abandoned due to absence to work and i have to pay around 3 lakhs otherwise legal action will be taken. I have signed a term and conditions with my employer like below clause. Pay for your notice in lieu there of on your Annual Gross Compensation. Need Help.
Did you give your reasoning in resignation letter for leaving the employer? Have you received reliving letter etc? What did your employer say regarding you leaving without notice? Your employer is entitled to get the amount since you have breached the terms and conditions of your service. However, make a representation to your employer higher authorities and go for settlement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Planning a startup can we prepare a legal agreement between partners
- DOB correction on 10th CBSC certificate and birth certificate
- Wife misusing my nude pics for getting divorce and defame me
- Lack in internet service can I take legal action against them?
- transfer of property- by paying the amount of the share