×

quesDid not serve service period. Job abandoned.

I worked in MNC for 2 months and moved to USA on B1 Visa. I found an employer in USA, who can file H1B for me. So, i decided to trigger exit from my employer, and told i could not serve the notice period. Now, I got an letter from my employer that , my job is abandoned due to absence to work and i have to pay around 3 lakhs otherwise legal action will be taken. I have signed a term and conditions with my employer like below clause. Pay for your notice in lieu there of on your Annual Gross Compensation. Need Help.

• ansDid you give your reasoning in resignation letter for leaving the employer? Have you received reliving letter etc? What did your employer say regarding you leaving without notice? Your employer is entitled to get the amount since you have breached the terms and conditions of your service. However, make a representation to your employer higher authorities and go for settlement.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only