quesDead father's government job denied to me. Can I legally challenge it?

I was due for employment benefits post my father’s on the job demise. He was working in the government department. However, my application has been rejected stating that we have already bought all the benefits due to us.

Can I challenge this rejection on any grounds as I need a job badly?

Yes, as per the decision of the Supreme Court the appointment on compassionate grounds cannot be rejected merely on the ground that the benefits have already been taken by the family members. Therefore, the said rejection can be challenged in the competent Court.

We would be in a better position to guide you if we could peruse the rejection letter.