quesDead father's government job denied to me. Can I legally challenge it?

I was due for employment benefits post my father’s on the job demise. He was working in the government department. However, my application has been rejected stating that we have already bought all the benefits due to us.


Can I challenge this rejection on any grounds as I need a job badly?


  • ans


    Yes, as per the decision of the Supreme Court the appointment on compassionate grounds cannot be rejected merely on the ground that the benefits have already been taken by the family members. Therefore, the said rejection can be challenged in the competent Court.


    We would be in a better position to guide you if we could peruse the rejection letter.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir , I got selected in state govt job and also joined it on…

I used to work in a company. Company is of pest control. They put my…

I was getting fathers pension. but there was a condition that after marriage I am…

In the continuation of my previous query, I want to file the civil suite for recovery…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly