Dead father's government job denied to me. Can I legally challenge it?
I was due for employment benefits post my father’s on the job demise. He was working in the government department. However, my application has been rejected stating that we have already bought all the benefits due to us.
Can I challenge this rejection on any grounds as I need a job badly?
Yes, as per the decision of the Supreme Court the appointment on compassionate grounds cannot be rejected merely on the ground that the benefits have already been taken by the family members. Therefore, the said rejection can be challenged in the competent Court.
We would be in a better position to guide you if we could peruse the rejection letter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Contacted client directly after resigning what are the legal action
- Overstayed in country.Deported. Any trouble with immigration elsewhere
- Child's Surname to Change
- Wife is blackmailing and abusive. How to protect myself and children?
- Can a Spy software be used as a evidence in a divorce case