Contractual office head can sign the official leterhead
I am appointed as an e-governance project manager in a district of U.P. as well other district of country and state on contract. DM sir has provided a office to me as a sub office in collectorate and also attach a 4th class from panchayati raj vibhag to run my work. I just sign a letter to verify the attendance of 4th class employees for the office from where he is attached. As per trends header of latter is DM office and I sign it wih my designation.
But someone in panchayati raj office leak this letter to local media paper and he public that contractual manager is verifying attendance in place of head of the department. I ask some head clerks and they reply that I can sign this type of letter. Because he was attached in my office and I am a part of DM office. Is this legally correct to sign this type of letter by a contractual person like me.
If DM has authorised you to verify attendance of 4th class employees you are merely acting as per his written instructions. If any irregularity has been committed it is by DM.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Last owner sublet the office now wanting to leave but not giving stuff
- Got divorce decree last month can we resume our marriage now
- How to convert all India tourist taxi into ordinary taxi permit
- Wife has an extra marital affair, wants divorce.
- Denied transfer certificate and conduct certificate by college