×

quesContract law for agents

If I give someone a representative right for sale of a product, will it imply that he is my agent? (Case laws supporting the answer would be very helpful.)

• ansWhether an agreement has been made between you and the person? The clauses mentioned in the agreement will hold the key to decide whether the representative partakes the character of your 'agent'. If the right to sell the products has been given under an agreement and he acts on your instructions then he will be your agent.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only