Contract law for agents
If I give someone a representative right for sale of a product, will it imply that he is my agent? (Case laws supporting the answer would be very helpful.)
Whether an agreement has been made between you and the person? The clauses mentioned in the agreement will hold the key to decide whether the representative partakes the character of your 'agent'. If the right to sell the products has been given under an agreement and he acts on your instructions then he will be your agent.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rent fraud by the owner and the co tenant what action can i take
- who will be having more rights on my father's property?
- How to file for divorce if married few months ago
- Release deed made for property against brother without his consent
- What is the procedure of getting succession certificate