quesContract Labor License

We have taken a Contract Labor License. I am the manager of the company. We supply my labor to a local Company. Is there any illegality on my part?

  • ansBeing an employee of a Company you are not eligible to supply labor. If you are a full time employee, you will be governed by certain terms & conditions and one of the conditions would be that you should not do any business when you are in the service of the Company.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

we joined duty after interviewed on ad-hawk basis year 1994-1995 as a revision staff property…
I hired a cook 1 year ago. After 6-7 months of her service, she requested…
my father works in DR.APJ abdul kalam university lko, he got an transfer order from…
I am working with a Public Sector Undertaking. As per my appointment letter I am…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly