Contract Labor License
We have taken a Contract Labor License. I am the manager of the company. We supply my labor to a local Company. Is there any illegality on my part?
Being an employee of a Company you are not eligible to supply labor. If you are a full time employee, you will be governed by certain terms & conditions and one of the conditions would be that you should not do any business when you are in the service of the Company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what is the meaning of court order that says disposed of accordingly
- i have not recieved my annual bonus from my company.
- Father passed away 22 years back can society stop transfer of flat?
- Can I gift my property and house to someone i am not related?
- Is my work and emails enough to prove employment no contract available