Contract Labor License
We have taken a Contract Labor License. I am the manager of the company. We supply my labor to a local Company. Is there any illegality on my part?
Being an employee of a Company you are not eligible to supply labor. If you are a full time employee, you will be governed by certain terms & conditions and one of the conditions would be that you should not do any business when you are in the service of the Company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I take custody for my child from my husband
- How to recover money lent to a friend
- What action can be taken for if husband abandons wife
- Gave experience letter to an employee now case filed against him
- Grandfather's brother selling grandfather's property without consent