quesContinuous downgradation of ePMS Rating hence no promotion

Sir,Working with IOCL as Manager in grade "D",Annual Performance rating is given by Controlling Officer, further rated Reviewing Officer and further by Countersigning officer ( CO) of the corporation, however from last 5 year consistently my rating downgraded by CO resulting into no promotion and stagnation in same grade wherein my juniors are already 2/3 grades gone higher than me. Representations already made number of times but gets stereotype reply and no further hopes to get justice from higher management of the Indian Oil.Please advise.

  • ansYou can complaint to the Board of Directors for the same. If the issue is still not resolved you can file an RTI for that purpose in the concerned department.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was working in a private limited company. I had to take 3 days leave…

I employed a driver in household for last 4 months. Paid him fully and more.…
Company is asking to resign with better benifits or get terminated with less benifits. What…
My company is located in Navi Mumbai & I have about 6 employees working in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly