quesContinuous downgradation of ePMS Rating hence no promotion

Sir,Working with IOCL as Manager in grade "D",Annual Performance rating is given by Controlling Officer, further rated Reviewing Officer and further by Countersigning officer ( CO) of the corporation, however from last 5 year consistently my rating downgraded by CO resulting into no promotion and stagnation in same grade wherein my juniors are already 2/3 grades gone higher than me. Representations already made number of times but gets stereotype reply and no further hopes to get justice from higher management of the Indian Oil.Please advise.

• ansYou can complaint to the Board of Directors for the same. If the issue is still not resolved you can file an RTI for that purpose in the concerned department.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi