Continuous downgradation of ePMS Rating hence no promotion
Sir,Working with IOCL as Manager in grade "D",Annual Performance rating is given by Controlling Officer, further rated Reviewing Officer and further by Countersigning officer ( CO) of the corporation, however from last 5 year consistently my rating downgraded by CO resulting into no promotion and stagnation in same grade wherein my juniors are already 2/3 grades gone higher than me. Representations already made number of times but gets stereotype reply and no further hopes to get justice from higher management of the Indian Oil.Please advise.
You can complaint to the Board of Directors for the same. If the issue is still not resolved you can file an RTI for that purpose in the concerned department.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not allowing us to buy software online. Harassing us.
- Visa applied by company which got rejected what action can we take now
- How to reopen the maintenance case, if withdrawn earlier
- Where to appeal against arbitrator award
- Bought basement on POA due to registry ban. How to get it registered?