×

quesContacted client directly after resigning what are the legal action

I have been appointed as Senior Accountant at A India pvt ltd. I have not received appointment letter and i left the job on 27/09/15 i sent resignation email to the manager. I was working for UK client in A India pvt ltd now UK client contacted me to directly work for them. Now problem starts here, country manager in India came to know about all this and He is saying that I will take legal action against you. 1. Could you please explain me what legal action he can take. 2. They have contract with X co. limited and if I say I have been contacted to work for Y co. Now about X co. and Y co.

If you have signed the contract/appointment letter then you are bound by the terms and condition of the appointment letter.

In the said contract there must be a clause which may state that you cannot join the client. However we will first have to examine the appointment letter and then advise you further.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only