Contacted client directly after resigning what are the legal action
I have been appointed as Senior Accountant at A India pvt ltd. I have not received appointment letter and i left the job on 27/09/15 i sent resignation email to the manager. I was working for UK client in A India pvt ltd now UK client contacted me to directly work for them. Now problem starts here, country manager in India came to know about all this and He is saying that I will take legal action against you. 1. Could you please explain me what legal action he can take. 2. They have contract with X co. limited and if I say I have been contacted to work for Y co. Now about X co. and Y co.
If you have signed the contract/appointment letter then you are bound by the terms and condition of the appointment letter.
In the said contract there must be a clause which may state that you cannot join the client. However we will first have to examine the appointment letter and then advise you further.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What and how Section 354,506(b) r/w,342,341&323; are applied
- Does unregistered will in favour of only child require probate
- What action can be taken if person doesn't appear for second hearing.
- Fake allegations of death threat by an actress for media attention
- illegal termination from my school for highlighting a security lapse