quesCompany took original certificate on joining. How to get them back?

I was offered a job in a MNC which came to recruit in our college. I accepted the job and was given a date of joining.

But now the company keeps postponing my joining date. They also have my original certificates. Now I don’t wish to join the company. How can I get my original certificates?

• ansHave you been given a joining bonus?

However, i suggest you speak with the HR of the company and give him an ultimatum that if the date is not fixed and you are not required in the company, it would be better to cancel my appointment instead of harassing me.

If required, send the company a legal notice seeking your original documents and cancellation of the appointment due to the negligence of the company.