Company took original certificate on joining. How to get them back?
I was offered a job in a MNC which came to recruit in our college. I accepted the job and was given a date of joining.
But now the company keeps postponing my joining date. They also have my original certificates. Now I don’t wish to join the company. How can I get my original certificates?
Have you been given a joining bonus?
However, i suggest you speak with the HR of the company and give him an ultimatum that if the date is not fixed and you are not required in the company, it would be better to cancel my appointment instead of harassing me.
If required, send the company a legal notice seeking your original documents and cancellation of the appointment due to the negligence of the company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- husband jobless am i entitled to maintenance for kid from in laws
- Grandfather property sold by son without giving share can we file case
- divorce from wife who is having an extramarital affair
- Procedure to get married without parents involvement/permission
- My friend posted my obscene pictures on a website