quesCompany terminated me and only gave half of my regular salary.

I was working in an e-commerce company for 6 months. They recently terminated stating my performance is not good. I was never provided with my appointment letter even after making several requests. After termination, they only provided me half month's salary. I want to recover my rest of the money. What should i do? What action should i take?

We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter as agreed by them.

In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only