Company terminated me and only gave half of my regular salary.
I was working in an e-commerce company for 6 months. They recently terminated stating my performance is not good. I was never provided with my appointment letter even after making several requests. After termination, they only provided me half month's salary. I want to recover my rest of the money. What should i do? What action should i take?
We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter as agreed by them.
In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I again file FIR against a person under different sections of IPC
- How to get pattedar passbook & What is right to Cultivator
- How to get divorce under Muslim law
- Purchased a property which was passed through a gift deed not aware of
- Took loan cant pay the EMI legal solution to get rid of loan