Company pressurizing for old work profile even after doctors advice.
I am working in a company for 11 yrs. Due to my work profile i have suffered backbone injury. I was given bed rest for 6 months. Now i returned to office and doctor advised not to lift weight. When i stated this to the company asked for it in written, and i provided it. Now they are pressurizing me to work the old same due to which i suffered the old injury. What should i do? What would happen if i further injure myself?
If injury occurs during the course of employment then you are likely to get compensation from the company.
Further, if you have are unable to perform services, then we suggest you to refrain from carrying out such services and submit a medical certificate regarding the same.
Despite medical certificate , if they do not agree, then through a lawyer you can send them a legal notice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Father did second marriage any share of the women in property
- How can I sell my domain name
- how can i transfer the website ownership
- what all action can wife take against husband under muslim law
- How does a hindu ancestral property divides