quesCompany pressurizing for old work profile even after doctors advice.

I am working in a company for 11 yrs. Due to my work profile i have suffered backbone injury. I was given bed rest for 6 months. Now i returned to office and doctor advised not to lift weight. When i stated this to the company asked for it in written, and i provided it. Now they are pressurizing me to work the old same due to which i suffered the old injury. What should i do? What would happen if i further injure myself?

  • ans

    If  injury occurs during the course of employment then you are likely to get compensation from the company.

    Further, if you have are unable to perform services, then we suggest you to refrain from carrying out such services and submit a medical certificate regarding the same.

    Despite medical certificate , if they do not agree, then through a lawyer you can send them a legal notice.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, i have been working as BM in NBFC TILL JULY 15. During audit it…

Sir,i am a married daughter with two kids dependent on my mother getting pension from…
Sir/madam . Good evening i want to know can government employee give money to others…
I got Award regarding my illegal dismissal from service from the Labour Court that "…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly