quesCompany not releasing my original certificates. How to get them back?

The company I worked in is not returning my 10th Original Mark Sheet and is asking for Rs. 15000 to return the same. I was working in a small IT company in Noida and I have left that job 1 month ago but my 10th original marksheet was submitted to them at the time of joining. 


They are now demanding for Rs.15,000 to handover this marksheet. Please help me.


  • ans


    You need to send them a legal notice seeking your mark sheet and if the same is not returned to you within 15 days, you can register a complaint in the police station for criminal breach of trust, blackmailing and extortion.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

An old lady living in our colony has filed a injunction suit that would prevent…
If I give someone a representative right for sale of a product, will it imply…
I am working in Private school and I Applied for the post of lab assistant…

I am a Civil contractor (sub contractor) and a company has been harrassing me by…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly