Company not releasing my original certificates. How to get them back?
The company I worked in is not returning my 10th Original Mark Sheet and is asking for Rs. 15000 to return the same. I was working in a small IT company in Noida and I have left that job 1 month ago but my 10th original marksheet was submitted to them at the time of joining.
They are now demanding for Rs.15,000 to handover this marksheet. Please help me.
You need to send them a legal notice seeking your mark sheet and if the same is not returned to you within 15 days, you can register a complaint in the police station for criminal breach of trust, blackmailing and extortion.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can I file for divorce if wife is doing mental cruelty
- Can I return property received by settlement deed through another deed
- Friend filed police complaint regarding somethings missing after party
- Neighbor stole will and claiming the property
- Do i have a right in father property if he has died before Sept 2005