quesCompany not releasing my original certificates. How to get them back?

The company I worked in is not returning my 10th Original Mark Sheet and is asking for Rs. 15000 to return the same. I was working in a small IT company in Noida and I have left that job 1 month ago but my 10th original marksheet was submitted to them at the time of joining. 

They are now demanding for Rs.15,000 to handover this marksheet. Please help me.

You need to send them a legal notice seeking your mark sheet and if the same is not returned to you within 15 days, you can register a complaint in the police station for criminal breach of trust, blackmailing and extortion.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only