Company not releasing dues and experience letter. What legal action?
My friend's ex company is not releasing his dues and not giving his the relieving and experience letter. He resigned in April 2014 and has been following up with them but not getting any response. He was working as a SEO executive with a salary of Rs. 30,000 per month.
What legal action can he take now?
Firstly, your friend should send a legal notice to the Company claiming his full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.
If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then he can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married due to family pressure and now seperated
- Legal validity of agreement on stamp paper
- Lent money to relative got blank cheques how can I recover the amount
- How to safeguard my self if building an e-commerce website?
- Can I apply for my father's job after his death