quesCompany not releasing dues and experience letter. What legal action?

My friend's ex company is not releasing his dues and not giving his the relieving and experience letter. He resigned in April 2014 and has been following up with them but not getting any response. He was working as a SEO executive with a salary of Rs. 30,000 per month.

What legal action can he take now?

Firstly, your friend should send a legal notice to the Company claiming his full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.

If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then he can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only