quesCompany not releasing dues and experience letter. What legal action?

My friend's ex company is not releasing his dues and not giving his the relieving and experience letter. He resigned in April 2014 and has been following up with them but not getting any response. He was working as a SEO executive with a salary of Rs. 30,000 per month.


What legal action can he take now?


  • ans


    Firstly, your friend should send a legal notice to the Company claiming his full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.


    If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then he can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir Me MP kaa rhene wala hu. mera abhi MP police me selection ho gaya…
I am a union secretary and I have affiliated my union. now my union working…
Hi i am join police department in 1989 to 2005 . I got permission from…

I have lost a civil suit case regarding breaking of employment bond, three months ago.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly