Company not ready to give me my marksheets
I had given immediate resignation from my company. I was in depression because of some family reasons, to fixed them out I took that decision and gave a resignation to the company. They accepted my resignation. When I went to sign in the exit formality and collect my documents and Original Marksheet which I had given for the purpose of verification, they denied to give me the same and asked me to give them Rs. 95000, if I need my marksheet back. I need my marksheet and my money for which I have put efforts. I don't have my marksheet, experience letters and proof of last job so I am still jobless from last two months because of the company. Please advice me what to do.
Lodge a police complaint against the Company & its functionaries for blackmailing & coercing you for extracting money by holding back your certificates.
Even if the police does not act accordingly, file a petition before the Court u/s156(3) praying for direction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What licenses do i require to start online poker game
- Can wife ask for maintenance if husband is earning more money
- Can my mother sell the property or write will
- divorce and son's share in husbands property
- How can we find out details of father's firm after his death