quesCompany not ready to give me my marksheets

I had given immediate resignation from my company. I was in depression because of some family reasons, to fixed them out I took that decision and gave a resignation to the company. They accepted my resignation. When I went to sign in the exit formality and collect my documents and Original Marksheet which I had given for the purpose of verification, they denied to give me the same and asked me to give them Rs. 95000, if I need my marksheet back. I need my marksheet and my money for which I have put efforts. I don't have my marksheet, experience letters and proof of last job so I am still jobless from last two months because of the company. Please advice me what to do.

• ansLodge a police complaint against the Company & its functionaries for blackmailing & coercing you for extracting money by holding back your certificates.

Even if the police does not act accordingly, file a petition before the Court u/s156(3) praying for direction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint.