quesCompany not paying salary, reimbursements & incentives

I left a private limited company after serving a month's Notice Period and I received a Relieving letter for the same. The company is now not releasing my Full and final amount which includes the salary plus reimbursements and Incentives.I have contacted the company by Emails, SMS and calls. They responded that they will pay the amount but now they have stopped responding to my Mails or SMS or calls. My appointment letter mentions that the company will pay me the full and final within 45 days. Please let me know if i can take legal action against my company

  • ansYou can file for a legal notice claiming your dues. You can then file for a recovery suit to claim the salary, incentive, reimbursement and also the court fee in the same.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have worked as temporary assistant in LIC date(26/3/91 to 9/11/91) that is 229 days.…
I worked with company in gurgaon and I completed 50 days but they did not…
I worked in MNC for 2 months and moved to USA on B1 Visa. I…
I join a regional rural bank on 27th june 2011 as Officer. I was post…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly