Company not paying salary, reimbursements & incentives
I left a private limited company after serving a month's Notice Period and I received a Relieving letter for the same. The company is now not releasing my Full and final amount which includes the salary plus reimbursements and Incentives.I have contacted the company by Emails, SMS and calls. They responded that they will pay the amount but now they have stopped responding to my Mails or SMS or calls. My appointment letter mentions that the company will pay me the full and final within 45 days. Please let me know if i can take legal action against my company
You can file for a legal notice claiming your dues. You can then file for a recovery suit to claim the salary, incentive, reimbursement and also the court fee in the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marrying a tamilian will my caste change to OBC after marriage
- Is hiring escorts without involvement of third party legal in India
- Can wife ask for maintenance if husband is earning more money
- how can property be transferred to legal heirs
- Is there any government grant for treatment of cerebral palsy?