quesCompany not paying ESI. Also taking arbitrary decisions. What to do?

I am working in a company since 2004, i got my job permanent in 2005. ESI was not provided to me till 2012. My wife got sick in 2009 and due to which had to go through many hardships. I constantly kept writing to the company but they paid no attention to my mails and letters. Few years back company transferred me from West bengal to punjab. In west bengal i was given paid leave of 45 days but after the transfer i am only getting 30 days of paid leave. What action can i take against them?

• ansWe will have to examine your appointment letter, incase your appointment letter has a terms and condition regarding ESI or 45 paid leaves the we suggest you to send the company a legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your ESI and 45 days.

Incase they fail to give  your dues despite legal notice, then file a complaint before the Labour commissioner.