Company not paying ESI. Also taking arbitrary decisions. What to do?
I am working in a company since 2004, i got my job permanent in 2005. ESI was not provided to me till 2012. My wife got sick in 2009 and due to which had to go through many hardships. I constantly kept writing to the company but they paid no attention to my mails and letters. Few years back company transferred me from West bengal to punjab. In west bengal i was given paid leave of 45 days but after the transfer i am only getting 30 days of paid leave. What action can i take against them?
We will have to examine your appointment letter, incase your appointment letter has a terms and condition regarding ESI or 45 paid leaves the we suggest you to send the company a legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your ESI and 45 days.
Incase they fail to give your dues despite legal notice, then file a complaint before the Labour commissioner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband suffering from Impotency what are my right over marriage
- false cyber crime case against me. what can I do ?
- Can we sign MOU for constructing combined villa
- Where can I complaint for illegal removal of trees
- Illegal construction by neighbor what can I do