quesCompany not paying ESI. Also taking arbitrary decisions. What to do?

I am working in a company since 2004, i got my job permanent in 2005. ESI was not provided to me till 2012. My wife got sick in 2009 and due to which had to go through many hardships. I constantly kept writing to the company but they paid no attention to my mails and letters. Few years back company transferred me from West bengal to punjab. In west bengal i was given paid leave of 45 days but after the transfer i am only getting 30 days of paid leave. What action can i take against them?

  • ans

    We will have to examine your appointment letter, incase your appointment letter has a terms and condition regarding ESI or 45 paid leaves the we suggest you to send the company a legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your ESI and 45 days.


    Incase they fail to give  your dues despite legal notice, then file a complaint before the Labour commissioner.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

During background verification process, my employer (HR Department) initially questioned on my Distance Learning M.B.A.…

A government employee who is convicted under IPC 409&120B by lower court.he is still in…

I was working in company. After 3 months within joining my boss fired me without…

Hi, I am software engineer. I left my previous jobs 3 month back. Now I…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly