quescompany not giving relieving letter as i did not keep them informed

I had fallen and had low backbone ache, I was not able to continue to work as the company doubts I am lieing even after producing the documents. I failed to keep them updated due to my family issues that happened in sequence. But my father and me both apologised after a week.. However the company declines to understand and help me get relieved. I am at home from 2months, with pain and I would like to look for a job in future in my native and need my relieving. Company says dey have considered as absconded, for updating them late. Pls help me what can be done.

  • ans

    When you stop going to work , did you send an email or any communication to company regarding  your injury? Please specify the facts.

    Incase  you have written an communication then they cannot declare you absconding, however if you have not written any communication then we suggest you write an email  or registered post letter to HR thereby informing your facts alongwith the medical reports and certificate , further requesting them to complete your full and final and issue you the relieving letter

  • ansbetter submit your resignation with all the cause and consequences happened with you to your company by registered post AD. also pray for relieving letter to be posted back to you within 15 days after receipt of the resignation. hope the company shall reply. then frame your strategy accordingly.

    Advocate Sangram Singh Desai

      Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

government job se agar kisi KO probation time continue complete na karne KE karan nikala…
Some labour of AG office fill a case in CAT for regulations because there junior…
What is the procedure to get stay on my transfer order ?
My wife is a Odisha govt contractual employee working since 2011.Now it is her first…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly