company not giving relieving letter as i did not keep them informed
I had fallen and had low backbone ache, I was not able to continue to work as the company doubts I am lieing even after producing the documents. I failed to keep them updated due to my family issues that happened in sequence. But my father and me both apologised after a week.. However the company declines to understand and help me get relieved. I am at home from 2months, with pain and I would like to look for a job in future in my native and need my relieving. Company says dey have considered as absconded, for updating them late. Pls help me what can be done.
When you stop going to work , did you send an email or any communication to company regarding your injury? Please specify the facts.
Incase you have written an communication then they cannot declare you absconding, however if you have not written any communication then we suggest you write an email or registered post letter to HR thereby informing your facts alongwith the medical reports and certificate , further requesting them to complete your full and final and issue you the relieving letter
better submit your resignation with all the cause and consequences happened with you to your company by registered post AD. also pray for relieving letter to be posted back to you within 15 days after receipt of the resignation. hope the company shall reply. then frame your strategy accordingly.
Advocate Sangram Singh DesaiShivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification on IPC section 323
- How to claim and calculate back wages in case of illegal termination?
- Family threatening to kill me if I marry my boyfriend what can I do
- What to do if joint property owner refuses for further construction?
- Legal rights of grand children in ancestral property