Company not giving relieving and experience letter. How do I get them?
I was working with EXL BPO in Noida. There was a dispute between the team and the company manager and I have already filed a complaint with the HR and after that, they made me sit on bench (stopped giving me work) and finally terminated my employment without giving me a chance to reply or give them any clarifications.
What can I do as they have stopped my relieving letter and experience letter. I need the relieving and experience letter. I have all the email communications with the HR as evidence of the treatment given to me by them.
If your designation is not managerial or supervisory level, then you can submit a complaint to the area Assistant Labour Commissioner seeking the experience letter. The termination letter issued by the management itself amounts to the relieving letter, and the management will not provide separate relieving letter as they have terminated your services as punitive measure.
If you are aggrieved about the way of termination that without any fault of yours they terminated your services without affording you any opportunity to prove your innocence, you can file statement of claim before the above said Assistant Labour Commissioner for reinstatement of your services.
If your job is managerial level, then you are beyond the jurisdiction of the Labour Department and Labour Courts and your grievance can be redressed by filing appropriate civil suit before the Civil Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I sell property with tenants on lease
- Received summons for a 18 year old case what problems can we face
- What is the procedure to correct fathers name in 10th certificate
- Request agreement information for 20lakh amount issued to friend
- Unhappy with wife's behaviour What can i do