quescompany not accepting my resignation. What can i do?

i had resigned from my company on 10th Aug. but the company is saying to serve the 45 days notice period or pay compensation. i m ready to pay compensation but still they are not relieving me from the company and they want me to work till 31st august. i have got a job in a new company and they want me to join by 19th Aug. what should i do. if i join them will i be charged for Dual Service. please suggest

  • ansWhen you are willing to pay the compensation, then there shouldn't be any problem. Just submit your proposal in writing with acknowledgement and join your new job. You'll be safe as per law. As long as you are satisfying the conditions of your employees agreement there shouldn't be a reason for you to worry.

    Advocate Ahmad Shazeb Azhar

      Kaiserbagh, Lucknow

  • ansHi, kindly refer to the retainership agreement for more clarity on this.
    In case there is a specific termination clause that allows you to leave without notice but by giving compensation for the notice period, then your company can't force you to work.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Committee commenced enquiry on 02/12/15 on complaint dated 18/11/15. In the proceedings it emerged that…

I have resigned from from my current employer on 25th Feb,completed serving 2 months notice…

I m city amts bus conducter join in1996 and i m permenent in 2001; i…
Working in hotel as front desk executive. I gave proper resignation and every other detail…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly