quesCompany located in multiple cities. Can i file a case in my hometown?

I used to work with an Indian multinational IT company listed in both BSE & NSE in Mumbai. My appointment letter was issued from Gurgaon and I was located at Patiala project Site.

In 2012-2013 my Company stopped paying my salary and started making promises of paying soon and due to lack of salary I have resigned there and relieved as per the HR policy.

I am from Bharatpur (Rajasthan). Can I file the suit for recovery in Bharatpur? If company will close then what will be the next action for me to claim my dues?

• ansCourts at Bharatpur will lack the jurisdiction in your case and your petition there will not be maintainable.

You can issue a 'winding up' notice at the Registered and the Corporate office of the company. In case you do not get relief, file a 'winding up' petition before the High Court of the place where the registered office of the company is situated.