Company is forcing me to resign
I am working in a MNC at a senior position. Now i am being told to 'resign' as in re-structuring they cannot accommodate me. Need your advice and help to know how can I send a legal notice to them?
Legal notice can be issued if they give you notice for termination of job.The basis of your notice will be the reason mentioned in termination letter.Normally ,co.s don't prefer this for senior persons and adopt what they have told you ,to save them from legal hassles. Don't resign and let them give termination letter and than take this up legally.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband living separately for 2 yrs, how to claim maintenance from him
- Outsourced my work to third party. Now they have stopped working on it
- Court issued arrest warrant absconding from one year what can he do
- Can third party computer operator file a case to get permanent in job
- Property adjoining very nearby can i use common path to drain water