Company is forcing me to resign
I am working in a MNC at a senior position. Now i am being told to 'resign' as in re-structuring they cannot accommodate me. Need your advice and help to know how can I send a legal notice to them?
Legal notice can be issued if they give you notice for termination of job.The basis of your notice will be the reason mentioned in termination letter.Normally ,co.s don't prefer this for senior persons and adopt what they have told you ,to save them from legal hassles. Don't resign and let them give termination letter and than take this up legally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can my stepmom give my father's property to her sons
- Other party not letting us do the constitution what legal action
- Is it safe to buy a plot without registry
- bank loan guarantee documents can be recovered after half repayment?
- Can We Put Writ Petition On Govt. For Contempt Of SC Court Judgement ?