quesCompany is forcing me to resign

I am working in a MNC at a senior position. Now i am being told to 'resign' as in re-structuring they cannot accommodate me. Need your advice and help to know how can I send a legal notice to them?

• ansLegal notice can be issued if they give you notice for termination of job.The basis of your notice will be the reason mentioned in termination letter.Normally ,co.s don't prefer this for senior persons and adopt what they have told you ,to save them from legal hassles. Don't resign and let them give termination letter and than take this up legally.