Company is forcing me to resign
I am working in a MNC at a senior position. Now i am being told to 'resign' as in re-structuring they cannot accommodate me. Need your advice and help to know how can I send a legal notice to them?
Legal notice can be issued if they give you notice for termination of job.The basis of your notice will be the reason mentioned in termination letter.Normally ,co.s don't prefer this for senior persons and adopt what they have told you ,to save them from legal hassles. Don't resign and let them give termination letter and than take this up legally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company has stopped my FF and releasing it since 2 months
- Ancestral and self acquired property rights
- Wife blackmailing to commit divorce how can i get divorce
- Co. will reimburse amount paid for laptop. Is this amount taxable?
- Procedure to open Hukkah bar in Mumbai