Company has not paid my 2 month salary. Worked there for 6 months.
I worked in a company for 6 months. My 2 months salary is not provided by the company. I want to know how can i go ahead and take legal action against the company for recovering my money? The company has been doing this with many employees but none of them took any legal action. I want to take legal action and recover my money from them.
You will have to send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding your two months salary. If they fail to give, then you can file suit for recovery and demand interest 24% cost of litigation and compensation for mental harrasment.
You will have to send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding your two months salary. If they fail to give, then you can file suit for recovery and demand interest 24% cost of litigation and compensation for mental harrasment
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
You can file a suit for recovery of money against the Company. The Company has to pay the money unless your Service Contract mentions any punitive clause.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Accused pressurizing the victim to withdraw the case What to do
- Consumer filed case due to lack of service what defense can we take?
- Land partitioning dispute.
- Employer not doing full and final settlement what action to take
- case of ipc section 302 bail granted now what will happen