quesCompany has fired me without notice and is not paying my salary

I was working with an IT firm in Bhikaji Cama place and had joined them in December last year. They suddenly terminated me in March without any reason and have not paid my 1 month salary. The appointment letter says that if they terminate me they will pay 1 month salary. They have not paid that also. I was working with them as an engineer and at a salary of Rs.3.5 Lacs Per Annum. What should I do now?

• ansYou will need to send a legal notice to them and depending on their response or lack of it, file a suit for recovery if you wish.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi