quesCompany giving threats instead of salary. What should i do?

I have recently joined a company on 12th January. Till date i have only got the salary of January and my salary for feburary and march is still pending. My salary is 54,000 per month. When ask for the same the company personals start giving me threats. I am working at the post of Manager banking department. How can i get my salary from them?

  • ans

    Initially for recovery of your pending dues,
    you can send them a legal notice through and advocate asking to make payment of your pending dues.

    Usually such cases are resolved by legal notices.

    If the company doesn't respond to the legal notice then a case can be filed in the concerned civil court for recovery of your dues.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Concerned, I am working as a software developer in a company based in Gurgaon…
Senior Scientist with 5 yr service period at a semi autonomous institute at pay band…
Dear Sir/Madam, Hon'ble SC's Judgement on regularization of terminated full time temporary employees of the…
Sir my father working on consolidated pay full time attender appointed by the principle in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly