Company giving threats instead of salary. What should i do?
I have recently joined a company on 12th January. Till date i have only got the salary of January and my salary for feburary and march is still pending. My salary is 54,000 per month. When ask for the same the company personals start giving me threats. I am working at the post of Manager banking department. How can i get my salary from them?
Initially for recovery of your pending dues,
you can send them a legal notice through and advocate asking to make payment of your pending dues.
Usually such cases are resolved by legal notices.
If the company doesn't respond to the legal notice then a case can be filed in the concerned civil court for recovery of your dues.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother gifted land to brother can I get it cancelled
- Purchased flat on my own but co owned with mother what if it sell it
- Identification proof for domestic flights travel
- Whether old parents are liable to maintain their adult daughter
- Laws regarding maintenance fee while vacating premises in Karnataka