Company did not inform me about the appraisal what rights do I have
my company promised me to give salary hike and appraisal but without discussing and negotiating they just made decision and transfer a amount in my account. But I am not happy with their decision. What right do I have in such case
Any rights under the given situation is dependent upon terms of your employment contract, and we have to asses is appraisal is a matter of right for you. In addition you must see the terms of internal policy of your organization. For more details you may contact me though phone.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
You must check the contract signed between you and your company and the clause related to appraisal and the procedure laid down for the same as under the contract. If the company is not obligated to inform you at the time of the appraisal then there isn't much you can do except write to them making a request to review your appraisal.
Advocate Rohan MittalSector 17, Panchkula
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to change name of a girl child
- Land acquisition by govt and non- payment of compensation for 15 years
- Director tying to withdraw his share what to do.
- Can pending police complain cause problem in verification in new job
- Person refusing to pay for car repair after causing an accident.