quesCompany did not inform me about the appraisal what rights do I have

my company promised me to give salary hike and appraisal but without discussing and negotiating they just made decision and transfer a amount in my account. But I am not happy with their decision. What right do I have in such case

  • ansAny rights under the given situation is dependent upon terms of your employment contract, and we have to asses is appraisal is a matter of right for you. In addition you must see the terms of internal policy of your organization. For more details you may contact me though phone.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • ansYou must check the contract signed between you and your company and the clause related to appraisal and the procedure laid down for the same as under the contract. If the company is not obligated to inform you at the time of the appraisal then there isn't much you can do except write to them making a request to review your appraisal.

    Advocate Rohan Mittal

      Sector 17, Panchkula

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I am a fresher for industry.I joined a company in the month of Feb…
Hi, I had been working in an IT company from July 2015 to 6 October…

I work in an small software company. My boss is the owner and has multiple…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly