Company denying experience and relieving letter. What can i do now?
I am a software engineer. At the time of joining the company made me sign a bond of 36 months. Thereafter 2 years and 4 months, i got a better job opportunity and i shifted from that job. Now on asking for my experience letter and relieving letter, the company is denying to provide it to me. I served my proper notice period and every other requirement. What should i do in such case?
We will have to examine the legal notice, which was drafted by the lawyer.
However we suggest you can file a suit for recovery of your salary with interest 24% including compensation for mental harassment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- online ticketing site fraud how to get refund
- Can i file a case for wrong information provided by Makemytrip
- Living on land for 40 years. Now goons are claiming the property.
- Can any legal action taken against the wife who is harassing for money
- Govt job verification form should i disclose criminal case pending