Company cutting cost by firing. Not making full and final settlement.
I am working in a good position in a company. Company is cutting cost by firing employees. Company did not pay salary and is not even paying full and final settlement. What can i do? I have other colleagues with the same problem.
The company is unable to pay the dues then,
You can with the help of an advocate send a legal notice to the company demanding your dues and other benefits and your experience letter as well.
And if the company is unable to provide you the claimed dues within 30 days then you can file a suit in a competent court for the recovery of your salary.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughter killed in australia and husband committed suicide. What to do
- Judgement to recover loan passed by court can my property be attached?
- Wrong evaluation of answersheet can I go to the High Court for my case
- Won case against previous landlord now new landlord pressuring us
- What can I do in case i cant repay loan