quesCompany asking to resign after accident as target not achieved.

My brother is working in HSBC bank for 8 months. Last month he met an accident. It was hit-n-run. Doctor advised 3 week bed rest. We informed the Bank HR as well. We also filed an FIR for hit-n-run. The company is now asking to resign as target is not completed. Can they do that?

  • ansNO. They cannot force your brother to resign from his Job on the sole ground that he has not reached his target. Your brother should give an explanation in Writing to his Bank Head that since he met with an accident he is unable to reach his target. Some time it depends on his terms of his employment.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I was working in a reputed form in delhi for the last 7…
I quit a PSU job at one month notice against standard 3 months notice that…

My employer has not paid my salary since 3 months and I dont have any…

Sir My father expired in 2012 by an road accident. He was a government employe.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly